NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Last updated: July 26, 2022
Our company is required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") to give this CCPA Notice to California residents to explain how we collect, use and share their personal Information, and the rights and options we give California residents regarding how we handle their personal information.
CCPA Scope and Exclusions
This CCPA Notice, plus the description of our Privacy Practices and your Privacy Rights, apply exclusively to California residents whose interactions with us are limited to:
- Visiting our websites,
- Signing up for our email alerts,
- Commenting or contributing to our blogs,
- Opening an account that does not include financial products or services, or
- Applying for our job openings on our websites (but, note that the CCPA does not give Privacy Rights to job applicants).
This CCPA Notice does not apply to the personal information we gather, utilize or disclose about:
- People who start or complete the process of applying for financial products or services. This is due to the fact that this information is subject to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act ("GLBA") and implementing regulations, or the California Financial Information Privacy Act (“FIPA”), or Representatives of other businesses that endeavor to obtain our products or services, or to deliver products or services to us.